Saturday, February 15, 2014

Quick Living Room Update

I have been meaning to take pictures of the new paint in our living room for the past couple of months and it hasn't happened.... So I am just throwing some up there that I took with my phone real fast to send to family and friends!! I didn't really even clean before I took these so no judgment, ha!

I painted our living room in a light blue several months ago and it just never really settled with me....it was too bright and a little too "minty". So after months of debating if I should paint it or not or what color I just went for it! And I loved how it turned out!

Before:

After:

 I painted the wainscoting darker blue and repainted the back wall to be bright white again.

..closer up view taken while painting... notice my sample colors painted on the white wall..  :)


 We also bought a grey slip cover for our couch! So now I can change it out with our white one. I like the white more but the grey is easier to maintain! We also rearranged for a bit to open things up during the holidays when we had a full house! We sold the coffee table (I already have plans for a new one!) as well as our Sofa table--Chad is working on building me a "custom" one! :)



1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks
    Chandeliers

    ReplyDelete