Thursday, November 15, 2012

Our Home Tour: Kitchen & Dining

Our kitchen was looking pretty clean so I thought I better take advantage of the opportunity to do a little photo shoot :) Plus, I thought I should show you how it looks now before I get to work changing it! hehe! For Christmas I told Chad I just wanted the money to do some kitchen projects. I am so excited to start working on them soon and will update as I go! Here is the kitchen now:




DIY Stools my Hubby Built :)

Metal Wall Art turned Pot Hanger





DIY "Eat" Letters

 Refinished chairs and Dining table

 I Love having this tray on our table to keep things together, it keeps it from looking cluttered!


Stenciled Wall

Picture frame turned Chalkboard

 Refinished Retro Gold and White Dresser

2 comments:

  1. cute! can't wait to see more of the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in awe! This is all so beautiful! Did you do all of it? And where are you living now?

    ReplyDelete